No matter how much I leak my pants!
|Full Name||Touma Akechi|
|Year/Course||Year 2 Class|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 210|
|Anime Debut||Season 2 Episode 18|
|English Voice||Bryce Papenbrook (Reawakened)|
|Japanese Voice||Yūki Kaji|
Touma Akechi (明智 透真, あけち とうま lit. Akechi Touma), used to be a classmate and one of the very first friends Kusuo had in elementary school. He is the 3rd student in PK Academy to know of Kusuo's powers.
Touma as a child sported a choppy bowl cut, but he currently has short light brown hair in the style of a sharp bob cut, and bangs almost covering his violet eyes. During his days at PK Academy, he wears the standard PK Academy uniform that all male students wear. When Akechi is not in school, such as the day he stalked Kusuo, he is still in his uniform.
Touma has been brutally straightforward since he was a child, and would always talk about whatever is on his mind. He relentlessly responds to anyone, like how he mocked his classmate Takashi, despite continuously being bullied by him. It could be his pure innocence that he likes to brag about his friends, like how he bragged to the class about Saiki's power after having been sure he is an esper.
As a high school student, Akechi seemed to become more annoying to others, especially to Kusuo who can read minds. Touma's mind and speech flood with words, and the speed he thinks is the same speed as he talks to others. There are two lines of thought and words coming out of Akechi, and that makes it difficult to focus on one line for Kusuo
When he was 6 years old, Touma was mocking his classmates when one of them played a petty trick. He talked with Kusuo easily and the two had a friendly relationship. One day, at the end of class, Touma was beaten by said classmate, and when Kusuo was on his way to teleport, he saw Touma on the ground. Kusuo thought that Touma had lost consciousness after being beaten up on a playground, yet Touma was actually awake at that time and witnessed Kusuo healing him. The next day he asked Kusuo about the incident and called him a healer, with an image of a priest in his mind. Kusuo gave him a weird face as if saying he didn't know what he was talking about. In the original timeline, Kusuo told Akechi about his powers, and Akechi blabbed about it. Then Takashi forced Kusuo to prove his claims were true. Kusuo then used his powers told go back in time and decided not to tell Akechi about his powers.Kusuo became friendly with Touma, and since then, the two were often seen together. Kusuo always saw how Takashi's group bullied Touma by using his clairvoyance. One day, Kusuo went home without Touma, but suddenly he decided to go back inside the school, only to find Touma knocked out by his classmates. Kusuo then went mad and destroyed the whole classroom.
Because of his parents' divorce, Touma transferred to PK Academy and finally met Kusuo again. Kusuo wasn't able to recognize him at first because his last name used to be Asumi, and also due to Touma's thoughts quickly changing, Kusuo finds difficulty in reading his thoughts with telepathy. As a result, Kusuo first suspected that Touma was another psychic. When Touma confronted Kusuo about the incident at their old grade school, Kusuo was hesitant to speak about it, so he petrified Touma first then he tried to change the course of the past by going back to the day before he rampaged on the grade school classroom. Kusuo didn't succeed, so he went back to his current time and removed the petrification on Touma. He then decided to tell Touma about his powers. Thus, Touma is the 3rd person in PK Academy to know that he is a psychic.
- His name, Akechi Touma, is a pun on the word "invisibility" (透明).
- His parents are divorced. Akechi is his mother's maiden name, and Asumi is his father's surname.
- Touma mentions that when he first met Kusuo at the elementary school opening ceremony, he got too nervous being around so many people that he wet his pants. Kusuo was nearby so he ended up accompanying him to the bathroom.
- Asou Shuuichi mentioned in his letter to the Saiki K. stage in JumpFesta2018 (held on 2017.12.17), in regards to Kaji being casted as Touma, that "Having such a character (like Touma) being forced upon you, are you perhaps hated by the production staff?" jokingly, indicating that Touma's characteristic of talking so much can be an ordeal for the voice actor. 
- His aura is a large string of code made of numbers and his guardian spirit is a detective.
- At one of Kusuo's birthday parties as a child, Touma had made Saiki's mom, Kurumi, annoyed by wetting his pants.
- Due to Toritsuka Reita ended up in Class 2, he is the fourth PK Academy transfer student to end up in Class 3, the first is Kuboyasu Aren, the second is Saiko Metori, and the third is Aiura Mikoto.
|v · e||2nd Year|
|Class 1-:||Kihachi Bunta · Nishi Soujirou · Sugiyama Haruo · Tanaka Ichirou|
|Class 2-:||Itano Yoriko · Ooshima Yuuji · Oohori Kouichi · Satou Hiroshi · Shinoda Takeru · Nakanishi Shinya · Maeda Takayuki · Suzumiya Hii · Toritsuka Reita|
|Class 3-:||Aiura Mikoto · Akechi Touma · Hairo Kineshi · Kaidou Shun · Kuboyasu Aren · Mera Chisato · Murata Shuuji · Nendou Riki · Saiki Kusuo · Saiko Metori · Sawakita · Takahashi · Teruhashi Kokomi · Yokota Jaga · Yumehara Chiyo · Zolbe Kageyukouji Saberlight|
|Class 4-:||Haruno Akio · Hotei Tomotaka · Tanihara Kenji|
|Class 5-:||Kumi Kouji · Matsuda Ippei · Mikami Aiko · Mishima Nobuaki|